You are here
9th Annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference: Advancing Practice: Approaches for Acute and Chronic Care
April 4, 2014 to April 6, 2014
Long Beach, CA
9th Annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference
The 9th Annual JAHC: Advancing Practice: Approaches for Acute and Chronic Care will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach, CA will be an event unlike any other.
We’ll have a healthy mix of the traditional elements of the JAHC that you’ve grown to love over the past 8 years, such as:
• World renowned speakers
• The latest in research and therapeutic techniques
• A packed exhibit hall with your favorite vendors
as well as a few new components designed to enrich your intellectual, social, and emotional experience, such as:
• Sessions featuring presentations selected through the request for proposal process from the homeopathic community
• Regional networking opportunities
• Dedicated time to explore the exhibit hall
• Sunrise yoga and walking group
The Hyatt Regency in Long Beach, CA will provide a fresh, light-infused space to create a peaceful, relaxing learning environment. First-time and returning attendees alike will find this to be an event not to be missed.
The 9th annual JAHC will be a conference unlike any other and you will leave inspired, strengthened, and energized to continue practicing, supporting, and spreading the word about the healing powers of homeopathy.
See the full program and schedule of event at www.homeopathycenter.org/9th-annual-joint-american-homeopathic-conference
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org