You are here
NCH’s monthly webinar series covers a wide variety of topics – including both introductory and more advanced presentations. Each webinar is hosted by a homeopathic practitioner, teacher, or researcher; conducted live; and recorded. All webinar recordings are then posted in the webinar archive.
If you’re new to homeopathy, check out the Homeopathy @ Home series of webinars, which are designed to provide helpful, basic information about how to use homeopathy at home to treat yourself and your family.
If you’re interested in hosting a webinar or would like to see a particular topic covered in an upcoming webinar, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeopathy Academy for Moms is coming in 2014!
This new NCH webianr series will include topics such as:
- Homeopathy and pregnancy - pre-natal and post-natal conditions
- Ear and upper respiratory infections in infants
- Homeopathy and first aid
- Homeopathy for chicken pox, measles, whooping cough and other common childhood ailments
- Homeopathy for ear infections and upper respiratory infections for your older child
- Homeopathy for colds and flu
- Homeopathy for urinary tract infections
Advanced topics will also be offered throughout the year - so stay tuned!
Puppies and Kittens and Holiday Stress
December 11, 2013, 8-9pm ET
Ear and Upper Respiratory Infections in Infants
January 27, 2014, 8-9pm ET (A part of the Homeopathy Academy for Moms series.)
How to Study the Materia Medica
February 12, 2014, 8-9pm ET
Whoops! Homeopathy for Accidents and Injuries
March 17, 2014, 8-9pm ET (A part of the Homeopathy Academy for Moms series.)